Nightwish kakav ne znate :)

Započeo Ninoslav, Avgust 04, 2007, 21:10:30

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Ninoslav

Beginnings

A five piece "Opera with rocks in it" group formed by a lusty wench and her four lovers, on the path of mental submission and taking over the world, Nightwish formed initally in the national Institute for the Deaf, Dumb and Blind in Cellsinki under the working name of Mightwish. The band also tried names such as Sonata Arctica (already taken, at the time), Nightrest, Piewish (at the suggestion of the lead singer), Sightwish (at the suggestion of the drummer), Tightwish and 'I wish I could be rich' wish. PartWish (meaning broom) was another name that came into their minds, after band leader Tommy spent hours obsessing over books about witches and their flying brooms and wondering how is it possible that in nowdays they dont use vacuum cleaners. NightWitch was the next to follow, it was suprisning well accepted with their leading vocal, but Tommy had to have it his way. One night, after intense hours of deliberation, they decided to take upon the syntagm 'night', as it best described where the band was at that moment, both mentally and musically. After trying such names as Nightrest, they retained the original word wish and thus settling on the job, with Nightwish, as morning was breaking and nightrest had already failed them...

Ostatak na...

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nightwish
Namaste... Bow before me, brothers, show your respect, then create devastation...

==========================
...When there's nothing left to say
Lake of tears will find it's way...
==========================

Maza

Love is the only truth
Pure as the will of youth
Until it breaks your heart :sad5:

Bound by this passion, I'm begging you please let me go
There is no escaping the feeling, I can't fight anymore :sad11:

With the absence of the heart
we could never smile
we can feel the bitter tears :wub:

Arwen

I hate when they think I'm just I child

Maza

Love is the only truth
Pure as the will of youth
Until it breaks your heart :sad5:

Bound by this passion, I'm begging you please let me go
There is no escaping the feeling, I can't fight anymore :sad11:

With the absence of the heart
we could never smile
we can feel the bitter tears :wub:

Crystal castle

My brother calls them NightFish :))))) He's so sweet, I don't blame him cause he can't stand listening to them all day (because of me). Oh, I'm such a good sister!
Amor vincit omnia

boki mm

POISON IVY

E da ne bih spamovala druge teme evo ovde link za sve one koji ne podnose Anet (i sad ce dobar deo foruma da se zaleti da klikne na link sa ogromnim zlobnim osmehom na licu,a onda ce da se jave da postuju kako je bas oni ne mrze vec bla-bla-bla-kenj-kenj-kenj).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JSxSFfgIjk&feature=related
For those that love me no explanation is necessary; for those who don't non is possible

Penis bonus pax in domus!!! :lol:

Ako uzmem da jedem govna, nije pitanje da li ces i ti, pitanje je koliko brzo posle mene ces to da uradis.

Lomelinven

OldNightwishFan

00:30-kidanje od smeha
01:07-valjanje po parketu,stomak me ubija od bola(upala mišića)
02:30-eno me u WC-u,pišam od smeha.......

Citat: POISON IVY poslato Maj 27, 2008, 21:01:26
onda ce da se jave da postuju kako je bas oni ne mrze

evo ja se javljam-i dalje je mrzim,ali ovo je tako potrefeno,svaka čast.........
...I listened to my heart beating
The faint rush of my blood
I listened to my heart beating
The echoes from space... :)

Wild As The Beast I Ran Into The Night! :)

Arhimede, mater ti radoznalu! :evil:

...A real RocknRolla wants a fucking lot...

POISON IVY

^^ He he he,imas ti jos dosta godinica da naucis sta je mrznja...Za tvoje godine (bez uvrede) logicno je sto ne mozes da svaris NW bez Tace. :)
For those that love me no explanation is necessary; for those who don't non is possible

Penis bonus pax in domus!!! :lol:

Ako uzmem da jedem govna, nije pitanje da li ces i ti, pitanje je koliko brzo posle mene ces to da uradis.

OldNightwishFan

Citat: POISON IVY poslato Jun 26, 2008, 19:27:31
^^ He he he,imas ti jos dosta godinica da naucis sta je mrznja...Za tvoje godine (bez uvrede) logicno je sto ne mozes da svaris NW bez Tace. :)
1.Siguran sam da je tako
2.I to je istina i logično,i  ne verujem da ću ikad moći da ga svarim bez Tarje.....
3.Nisam se uvredio :)
...I listened to my heart beating
The faint rush of my blood
I listened to my heart beating
The echoes from space... :)

Wild As The Beast I Ran Into The Night! :)

Arhimede, mater ti radoznalu! :evil:

...A real RocknRolla wants a fucking lot...

~Nymphadora~

Citat: POISON IVY poslato Maj 27, 2008, 21:01:26
E da ne bih spamovala druge teme evo ovde link za sve one koji ne podnose Anet (i sad ce dobar deo foruma da se zaleti da klikne na link sa ogromnim zlobnim osmehom na licu,a onda ce da se jave da postuju kako je bas oni ne mrze vec bla-bla-bla-kenj-kenj-kenj).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JSxSFfgIjk&feature=related
Ja sam kliknula. Ali....link je uklonjen.
However cold the wind and rain,
I'll be there to ease up your pain.
However cruel the mirrors of sin,
Remember, beauty is found within.