Dark Passion Play

Započeo Ninoslav, Jun 14, 2007, 15:19:37

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Elizabeth

sad sam tek skontala da se novi album ovako zove :lol: nazivi pesama su super....
mada me intreresuje zivo kako sve to zvuchi.....

~ Vi slepi, vi gluvi
vi sebični ljudi
što pravite buku
bez reda i smisla
bez zašto i zato
za koga i kako
bez pitanja koje bi
možda osušilo
ponosni osmeh
na licu bez suza
na licu što nikada
obraz okrenulo nije... ~

Angel Of Light

jooj i ja jedva cekam da cujem...
there can be miracles, when you believe...
-----------------------------------------
bila Tarja...muk... :wub: :wub:

Winter's Son

The new Nightwish-CD "Dark Passion Play" is on pre-sale now! There are CD-, 2CD Digipak and 2LP-picture vinyl versions available. In addition to these, there's also a special, exclusive webshop version that includes Dark Passion Play 2CD (Digipak)-album and Dark Passion Play -TS or -girlieshirt. These shirts are exclusive and available only in Nightwish-Shop and MoreMusic.fi, you can't buy them anywhere else!

Product:
Dark Passion Play + T-shirt (exclusive webshop version)

NOTE! This version including Dark Passion Play (2CD Digi-Pak) and Dark Passion Play T-shirt is available ONLY in Nightwish-Shop. This T-shirt CAN'T BE bought anywhere else.

Tracklist:

DISK 1:
1. The Poet And The Pendulum
2. Bye Bye Beautiful
3. Amaranth
4. Cadence Of Her Last Breat
5. Master Passion Greed
6. Eva
7. Sahara
8. Whoever Brings The Night
9. For The Heart I Once Had
10. The Islander
11. Last Of The Wilds
12. 7 Days To The Wolves
13. Meadows Of Heaven

DISK 2:
1.The Poet And The Pendulum (instrumental)
2.Bye Bye Beautiful (instrumental)
3.Amaranth (instrumental)
4.Cadence Of Her Last Breat (instrumental)
5.Master Passion Greed (instrumental)
6.Eva (instrumental)
7.Sahara (instrumental)
8.Whoever Brings The Night (instrumental)
9.For The Heart I Once Had (instrumental)
10.The Islander (instrumental)
11.Last Of The Wilds (instrumental)
12.7 Days To The Wolves (instrumental)
13.Meadows Of Heaven (instrumental)

Price:
35.90 EUR
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

Elizabeth

u shto bi to bilo dobro imati....
pogotovo ove instrumentale, to me chak vishe zanima od pravih stvari ovih gore....

~ Vi slepi, vi gluvi
vi sebični ljudi
što pravite buku
bez reda i smisla
bez zašto i zato
za koga i kako
bez pitanja koje bi
možda osušilo
ponosni osmeh
na licu bez suza
na licu što nikada
obraz okrenulo nije... ~

Angel Of Light

i ja bih volela da cujem instrumentale :)

Idiotic Mind

jebote album je kostao skoro 800 000
strasnooo
Half eaten by insects

Angel Of Light

800 000??auuu kume...

Jefimija

The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

And slips her banshee smile

Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

Send me the pillow....the one that you dream on

crusader84

Na šta će drugo da troše pare? Nisu od Holivudskih razvratnih tipova! :histerija:

Evo još jednog isečka...
The Poet And The Pendulum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYC2tHm6hA

Luka

MNOGO mi se svidja pocetak i kraj. Sredina i nije nesto...

Nego:

BW&BK's Mark Gromen has issued the following overview of NIGHTWISH's anxiously-anticipated forthcoming album, Dark Passion Play:

First off, the woman can sing! Verbose Toumas Holopainen is at it again, with 5 to 6 word titles, to say nothing of the 13:53 opening 'The Poet And The Pendulum' and closing duo topping 7 minutes each. the whole opus lasts 75:45.

No longer just "frilly teeny-bopper metal" (not that they ever were, just some cult elitists' sentiments). Haven't re-invented themselves as much as widened the scope of their repertoire. Should be fun to see how Anette Olzon handles the older material. Don't expect to remain in your seat for much of the show!

What follows is a verbatim transcription of my notes, as I listened to the album for the first time, in the offices of King Foo, surrounded by the numerous gold/platinum awards.

1) 'The Poet And The Pendulum'
Actually five sub-sections in one song, titled 'White Land Of Empathica', 'Home', 'The Pacific', 'Dark Passion Play' and 'Mother & Father'. Whispered voice-over starts, then drifts into high vocals, then out of nowhere, full bore band, with orchestration (no vocals), the settles into mid-tempo structures. First impression, her voice sounds like '70s OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, clean, sultry, slightly accented English, but the further it proceeds, sounds more like ABBA (none too surprisingly), even without her Swedish heritage. Drops into sleepy symphonic strings mode, punctuated by brass bellows, then gradually builds to aggressive lyrics (Marco Hietala - bass) and swirl of orchestra.

2) 'Bye Bye Beautiful'
Just as easily COULD be about a failed love relationship, but the lyrics, especially the use of the word "we" would seem to indicate otherwise.

Did you ever hear what I told you
Did you ever read what I wrote
Did you ever listen to what we played
Did you ever let in what the world said
Did you get this far, just to feed your hate
Did we play to become only pawns in the game
How blind can you be, don't you see
You choose the long road, but we'll be waiting

Music is lively, Anette sings stanza, Marco the solo voice in chorus. Simple rhythms, bombastic break. Violin, seriously bowed, threatening to break in half, ala the cartoons. Marco eventually takes over (prophetic?)

3) 'Amaranth'
Piano begun. Female vocals at the forefront. Heavy backing, staccato underpinning.

4) 'Cadence Of Her Last Breath'
Panting female voice introduces, matched by tinkling of ivories, before full band on mid-tempo. Really different, just a rock song, practically devoid of the orchestrated bombastics inherent in Nightwish music. Panting back mid-song, accompanied by a choir. Marco's in the background, yelling "Run away, run away."

5) 'Master Passion Greed'
By contrast, bass and drums rumble out of the speakers, punctuated by sporadic guitar notes. Keyboards are the last instrument heard. Heavy, speedy, Marco barks lyrics. Very staccatto. No female vocals. Will be interesting to find out where/when, in the writing process this one was done. Quite unlike anything the band has attempted to date.

6) 'Eva'
First e-single. Disney, as Carl Begai calls it. Piano and Anette begun. Marco given this tune off. True ballad, Emppu emotive break.

7) 'Sahara'
Lively keyboard and violin quickly give way to short, upbeat blast, then launches into more labored cadence (trudging through the Sahara, in search of a thirst quenching oasis). Anette vocals above the fray. (Colorful 1001 Arabian Nights inspired drawing, veiled harem et al, in the beautifully illustrated CD booklet). Again, Marco basically missing.

8) 'Whoever Brings The Night'
Guitar scales begin, bouncy melody. Vocals delivered in short bursts, seemingly sung only in chorus. After the second run through, changes into more chaotic.

All your love is a lie
You one night butterfly

9) 'For The Heart I Once Had'
Mid-tempo, almost bluesy guitar and piano. Lilting, childish Anette breaks through. Full band + at chorus. Watch as a possible single, down the line.

10) 'The Islander'
Pipe-flute, comparison to Creek Mary inevitable, even with the diminishing ocean sound effects. Male vocals (at first questions whether it's a guest singer, so un-Marco). Acoustic guitar, GORDON LIGHTFOOT? Eventually, two vocalists, in duet. Ends with tribal drum and violin, eventually only drum and ocean.

11) 'The Last Of The Wilds'
Segues seamlessly into this Celtic inspired pipes (tin/penny whistles). Breaks from Celtic, into the Baroque harpsichord tingling, backed-by flute/recorder, then into reprise of the lively reel/jig tempo. Been a longtime since I've heard a true (non-concept album) instrumental that I'd like to hear repeatedly. Ends with more music box tones. 5:41

12) 'Seven Days To The Wolves'
Drums introduce. Both singers involved. Titular phrase repeated frequently. Mostly mid-tempo, with quick hitting flourishes after each stanza (some fully instrumental), others feature Marco behind the music.

13) 'Meadows Of Heaven'
Low moan of cello, then piano and violin opening. Anette extended "aye." About two minutes before drums/guitar come in, but then refined, not ruining the beauty of the balladry. Think Titanic theme. Builds to include full backing choir, getting louder dynamically, but not faster. Emppu's guitar mimics a Highland theme as it falls back to violin, synth and Anette. Another blast from the choir. Closing swirl of all the aforementioned, including some soul/scat guests.

As previously reported, Dark Passion Play will be released by Nuclear Blast on September 28th, Spinefarm Records/Universal on September 26th and by Roadrunner Records on September 28th.
Лешина се преко клисуре стровалила, нека сад у смрти пронађе свог господа !!! \м/

Ika

Citat: crusader84 poslato Jul 01, 2007, 02:39:01
Na šta će drugo da troše pare? Nisu od Holivudskih razvratnih tipova! :histerija:

Evo još jednog isečka...
The Poet And The Pendulum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYC2tHm6hA

Jbt kako je DOSADNA. :roll:
Ne da mi s ene svidja nego... :roll:

Jefimija

Citat: Horus poslato Jul 01, 2007, 04:23:40
MNOGO mi se svidja pocetak i kraj. Sredina i nije nesto...

Nego:

BW&BK's Mark Gromen has issued the following overview of NIGHTWISH's anxiously-anticipated forthcoming album, Dark Passion Play:

First off, the woman can sing! Verbose Toumas Holopainen is at it again, with 5 to 6 word titles, to say nothing of the 13:53 opening 'The Poet And The Pendulum' and closing duo topping 7 minutes each. the whole opus lasts 75:45.

No longer just "frilly teeny-bopper metal" (not that they ever were, just some cult elitists' sentiments). Haven't re-invented themselves as much as widened the scope of their repertoire. Should be fun to see how Anette Olzon handles the older material. Don't expect to remain in your seat for much of the show!

What follows is a verbatim transcription of my notes, as I listened to the album for the first time, in the offices of King Foo, surrounded by the numerous gold/platinum awards.

1) 'The Poet And The Pendulum'
Actually five sub-sections in one song, titled 'White Land Of Empathica', 'Home', 'The Pacific', 'Dark Passion Play' and 'Mother & Father'. Whispered voice-over starts, then drifts into high vocals, then out of nowhere, full bore band, with orchestration (no vocals), the settles into mid-tempo structures. First impression, her voice sounds like '70s OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN, clean, sultry, slightly accented English, but the further it proceeds, sounds more like ABBA (none too surprisingly), even without her Swedish heritage. Drops into sleepy symphonic strings mode, punctuated by brass bellows, then gradually builds to aggressive lyrics (Marco Hietala - bass) and swirl of orchestra.

2) 'Bye Bye Beautiful'
Just as easily COULD be about a failed love relationship, but the lyrics, especially the use of the word "we" would seem to indicate otherwise.

Did you ever hear what I told you
Did you ever read what I wrote
Did you ever listen to what we played
Did you ever let in what the world said
Did you get this far, just to feed your hate
Did we play to become only pawns in the game
How blind can you be, don't you see
You choose the long road, but we'll be waiting

Music is lively, Anette sings stanza, Marco the solo voice in chorus. Simple rhythms, bombastic break. Violin, seriously bowed, threatening to break in half, ala the cartoons. Marco eventually takes over (prophetic?)

3) 'Amaranth'
Piano begun. Female vocals at the forefront. Heavy backing, staccato underpinning.

4) 'Cadence Of Her Last Breath'
Panting female voice introduces, matched by tinkling of ivories, before full band on mid-tempo. Really different, just a rock song, practically devoid of the orchestrated bombastics inherent in Nightwish music. Panting back mid-song, accompanied by a choir. Marco's in the background, yelling "Run away, run away."

5) 'Master Passion Greed'
By contrast, bass and drums rumble out of the speakers, punctuated by sporadic guitar notes. Keyboards are the last instrument heard. Heavy, speedy, Marco barks lyrics. Very staccatto. No female vocals. Will be interesting to find out where/when, in the writing process this one was done. Quite unlike anything the band has attempted to date.

6) 'Eva'
First e-single. Disney, as Carl Begai calls it. Piano and Anette begun. Marco given this tune off. True ballad, Emppu emotive break.

7) 'Sahara'
Lively keyboard and violin quickly give way to short, upbeat blast, then launches into more labored cadence (trudging through the Sahara, in search of a thirst quenching oasis). Anette vocals above the fray. (Colorful 1001 Arabian Nights inspired drawing, veiled harem et al, in the beautifully illustrated CD booklet). Again, Marco basically missing.

8) 'Whoever Brings The Night'
Guitar scales begin, bouncy melody. Vocals delivered in short bursts, seemingly sung only in chorus. After the second run through, changes into more chaotic.

All your love is a lie
You one night butterfly

9) 'For The Heart I Once Had'
Mid-tempo, almost bluesy guitar and piano. Lilting, childish Anette breaks through. Full band + at chorus. Watch as a possible single, down the line.

10) 'The Islander'
Pipe-flute, comparison to Creek Mary inevitable, even with the diminishing ocean sound effects. Male vocals (at first questions whether it's a guest singer, so un-Marco). Acoustic guitar, GORDON LIGHTFOOT? Eventually, two vocalists, in duet. Ends with tribal drum and violin, eventually only drum and ocean.

11) 'The Last Of The Wilds'
Segues seamlessly into this Celtic inspired pipes (tin/penny whistles). Breaks from Celtic, into the Baroque harpsichord tingling, backed-by flute/recorder, then into reprise of the lively reel/jig tempo. Been a longtime since I've heard a true (non-concept album) instrumental that I'd like to hear repeatedly. Ends with more music box tones. 5:41

12) 'Seven Days To The Wolves'
Drums introduce. Both singers involved. Titular phrase repeated frequently. Mostly mid-tempo, with quick hitting flourishes after each stanza (some fully instrumental), others feature Marco behind the music.

13) 'Meadows Of Heaven'
Low moan of cello, then piano and violin opening. Anette extended "aye." About two minutes before drums/guitar come in, but then refined, not ruining the beauty of the balladry. Think Titanic theme. Builds to include full backing choir, getting louder dynamically, but not faster. Emppu's guitar mimics a Highland theme as it falls back to violin, synth and Anette. Another blast from the choir. Closing swirl of all the aforementioned, including some soul/scat guests.

As previously reported, Dark Passion Play will be released by Nuclear Blast on September 28th, Spinefarm Records/Universal on September 26th and by Roadrunner Records on September 28th.

sve u svemu...bice super :cool:

Ninoslav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNm0Cw88xS8

3 minuta pesme The Poet And The Pendulum!!!!

JEBE KEEEVE!!!

IMPERIUMI PRE-LISTENING of DPP (original article on imperiumi.fi)

We are on the way to Finnvox studios where NW's new album's listening session will start shortly. There are many thoughts in my head: is the album harder, darker than the previous ones? How big do the orchestras sound now? How will Anette succeed? I do know that the band has thought thoroughly about what kind of singer they want to have and Anette surely fulfils these requirements. Before listening I have heard the samples on the net, but I don't want to make any presumptions based on those short 128k Mp3 samples.

In my opinion, NW's every album has been better than the previous ones and soon I can hear how they have managed this time around. The versatility, technical realisation and the personal skills of the band members has gone forward all the time and they never have stuck in one place, let alone that they would have regressed. The band have grown out of their shells and is at the moment one of the brightest stars in the Finnish metal heaven.

There about 20 media people in the studio, plus record company staff. The whole band, save for Jukka, is present and as usual, Tuomas is nervous about the reception the album will get among the journalists. The album is called Dark Passion Play, it is 75 minutes long and has 13 songs in it. Before I start to analyse the album in more detail, let it be mentioned that I have heard these songs only once, so there might be some errors in the text below.

The album starts with the mammoth-like The poet and the pendulum, 14 minutes long. The song starts with a soundtrack-like intro, soon accompanied by a boy soprano, after which the song explodes into full force as the band joins in. The it is fast and hard forward, a bit in the spirit of Pantera. Anette starts to sing. In the refrain there is a theme of escape; "Get away, run away, fly away..." After the refrain the orchestra takes over and it's back to the verse. After the 2nd chorus there is a more peaceful passage where the cello is prominent. The boy soprano goes on; "Tuck me in beneath the blue..." Then, Anette sings in a duet with the boy. The boy is saying something 'beneath' the orchestra which is hard to decipher. The orchestra gains more strength and the song gets more air beneath its wings. Emppu plays something which resembles a solo and Marco punishes that with his growling. The song comes to a halt, to continue still with one part. The war machine quiets down and tranquillity takes over. A calm flute, beautiful singing. It goes on with a piano accompaniment. Something here resembles Ghost Love Score. There is a confession of love. Who confesses? To whom? Is it a beginning or an end? There are so many parts to the song that it doesn't open with one listening. After another listen it might be possible to say more about the song.

Before I can collect my thoughts, the next song explodes forth and it resembles WIHAA very much. The song is sung by Marco and I can say that the title Bye Bye Beautiful is misleading - this is no beautiful ballad. The raw, massive guitar sound reminds one of Megadeth at times. Is it a goodbye... or a "f**k-off"?

Amaranth starts with a piano trio after which the band and the orchestra join in with full force. When Anette sings the chorus the hair on my skin begins to stand for the first time during the album. There is a strong (hard) middle eight, after which the verse and the chorus again. For a while, there is a more peaceful piano part, after which the chorus follows with full force again. Thiw wingle will be published Aug 22.

Cadence of her Last Breath explodes fully in the beginning. The orchestra plays loud. Anette starts from a high pitch. A difficult song, after one listening one cannot remember much of it. The chorus sounds fast.

Master Passion Greed is extremely hard. It could be a song by tarot, judging from the intro. I cölaim that the trash-beginning of the song is the fastest NW ever. Marco sings like radiating with anger and in the chorus the tempo gets slower, the orchestra joins in and it outright "jumps into your eyes". Towards the end Marco rages with pathos. The end part is very massive, aggressive. For whom might this be dedicated...?

Next is Eva, a beautiful, peaceful composition, whoch starts with a piano and an oboe. Anette sings with a clear voice, the songs proceeds slowly. In the second verse the drums join in cautiously. After the second chorus the first actual guitar solo of the album, and the orchestra remains quiet until it joins again in the last chorus.

In the next song, the keyboards begin and this time the orchestra joins in quickly. Then it goes on with a guitar melody played by Emppu. This time the composition is of a heavy tempo and Anette has the chance to use her voice with a lot of variation. This thousand-and-one-night story ahs the name Sahara and at the end we can enjoy Arabic song melodies. Would this be "The Siren" of this album?

The next song starts heavily. There is a real horror movie feel to it, as the title also suggests: Whoever Brings the Night. The singing has been processed through some filter, it sounds like it comes through a flanger. The song is dominated by a strange, slightly frightening sound. The song is however guite Nightwishy, fast as to its tempo. A guitar-lead composition. And no wonder, afterwards I hear it is all written by Emppu.

Oh Jesus. The 69 Eyes started to play? No, no, the beginning just took me by surprise. For The heart I Once Had has the most poppish vocal parts in the album, accompanied by the drums and the bass. Especially the 'meowing' verse is interesting. In the chorus there is again more energy and the song starts to fly. After a short guitar lead by Emppu there is another verse. The chorus is HUGE. For a while after that we calm down, there is a piano, Anette and the orchestra. Is this song about Dead Boy. childhood? Once more, the chorus and the band and the orchestra play with all the force they can.

The next song's beginning reminds me easily of Greek Mary's Blood. Acoustic guitar and some kind of low-register acoustic drum. Marco sings softly a mystical, even a bit folkish melody, Anette remains in the background. The song is like an irish folk song, also by its name: The islander. A violin joins in and the song becomes a duet: "This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world..." An infinitely beautiful composition by Marco ends in ocean sounds. Straight from these sounds starts the mind-bafflingly beautiful next song and it takes a while for me to realise that it is an instrumental. A beautiful one at that. There is a Scottish atmosphere and a strong Celtic theme. Last of the Wilds grows towards its end and the composition is finished by a solemnly sounding genuine Finnish kantele.

The next songs begins heavily again, massively. Big choirs in the background. Emppu punishes the guitar seriously, and Anette sings on top. In the Chorus Marco steps in. Anette remains then in the background. Back to the verse, which has a bit of a waiting atmosphere. Another chorus, big, beautiful. Emppu starts a solo straight from the second chorus. Back to Anette's song, the song gets to 'breathe' a little, with only the drums and the orchestra. The sound of the orchestra grows, with a Celtic violin and Anette's gorgeous singing. Marco also goes on. "Howl! Seven days to the wolves!" The chorus is just the best. The song is the best on the album so far!

The last song starts with a cello. Meadows of heaven. Soon joined by a piano and a violin. Anette starts to sing a peaceful, beautiful melody. The chorus has more power, after which there is a calmer verse again. A bagpipe or something like that continues with a flute. The drums join in and soon also the orchestra, Anette and a big choir. Emppu attacks in with a strong guitar solo. After the solo it's time to calm down for a moment again when Anette sings accompanied only by a piano and a violin. The orchestra joins in we reach another chorus. Right at the end of the song there is a gospel choir and a female soul singer and every hair on my skin tries to find its way through my clothes. What a magnigicent song. Even physically a strong experience, my pulse is closer to 200 at the end of the song. A great ending to a great album!
Namaste... Bow before me, brothers, show your respect, then create devastation...

==========================
...When there's nothing left to say
Lake of tears will find it's way...
==========================

Angel Of Light

crusader84

Ovo su jasni znakovi da kompletan album (bar voiceover promo varijantu, rekao bih) već poseduju neki (novinari uglavnom), sad je samo pitanje dana kad će kod braće Rusa da se pojavi! :lol:

Luka

Meni se bas svidja ovaj poslednji sample sto su dali...to ona pesma od 10 minuta?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REAStTLE3g8
Лешина се преко клисуре стровалила, нека сад у смрти пронађе свог господа !!! \м/

Lomelinven

mrzi me da sada citam sve ovo.....

a ne mogu ovo cuti ... :roll:

kako je?sta kazete?

Angel Of Light

ja sam cula neku verziju od 7 minuta...

Lost Lullaby

ja nisam cula nishta.
Might be waiting for someone,
Might be there for us to see,
Might be in need of talking
Might be staring directly at me.....

DREAMERS NEVER REALLY DIE

Who's the one with the sickest mind....now?

.take hold of your time.
.step into the line.

.from loss into your embrace :heart:.

Illusionist

Nadjoh..
Elem, ovo neka promo kopija.. lepo.. album ce da iscuri na net za 2 nedelje maximum :D
ODLICNO!

Pesma je ekstra... Malo smara ovaj decak na pocetku i na kraju, tempo sredine je mocjan..
Anette odlicno zvuci! I drugacije nego na ovim semplovima do sada...
Sve u svemu, zadovoljan sam!
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Sirius

imam samo 4 minuta, fina je pesma.....ali mi opet u glavi kako bi tarja ovo otpevala....jbg....poslusao sam malo i sahare, ima na youtube, los je snimak, ali se moze cuti.....onako, fina je muzika.....
Where is the light? Wonder if it's weeping somewhere...

Winter's Son

bojane, jesli li ti to nashao neshto na netu, ili na trubetu, ili neki seMLP?
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

Lost Lullaby

ja CJEM da sacekam Luku da to skine. :lol:
Might be waiting for someone,
Might be there for us to see,
Might be in need of talking
Might be staring directly at me.....

DREAMERS NEVER REALLY DIE

Who's the one with the sickest mind....now?

.take hold of your time.
.step into the line.

.from loss into your embrace :heart:.

Illusionist

Ima na eMule da se skine Poet... a Saharu cu sada da potrazim

Inace, meni poet ne bi mogao da zvuci dobro sa Tarjom... prvo i pre svega ona ne bi mogla da otpeva "Take me hoooome" onako, a operski bi to bledo zvucalo...
Iznenadjen sam Anettinim izletima... bas ume da talasa glasom.. da tako kazem :lol:
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Luka

Citat: PlanetHell poslato Jul 04, 2007, 03:04:27
Iznenadjen sam Anettinim izletima... bas ume da talasa glasom.. da tako kazem :lol:

To je i mene iznenadilo...mada kontam da je to tako samo u studiju. Simone sindrom. :lol:

Sirius

ima i cadence da se cuje, nije me bas odusevilo.....
Where is the light? Wonder if it's weeping somewhere...

Jefimija

Amaranth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAukOgt5v7U

Dobra je pesmica,ali je nekako suvise pop...oh...well

Jefimija

aham....bilo bi bolje da se vise cuje hor...ali je generalno zvuk (barem na youtube-u) los,tako da mi je malo falilo da ogluvim od anetinog vristanja u zadnjem delu pesme....all in all previse pop za mene

Illusionist

Meni nije problem njen glas.. vecj vise zvonchicji (klavijature) u pesmi.. malo ljigavo, ali kazem, nije lose, daleko od toga, ali sam ocekivao vise..

Meni se Anette jako dopada.. nadjite i poslusajte Alyson Avenue.. ja sam se ubedacio kad sam cuo kako peva tamo... neuporedivo bolje zvuci u Nightwishu..
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Angel Of Light

nasla i cula,bedak totalni...a amaranth mi je skroz ok,mada se jos navikavam na njen glas...