Novi intervju sa Tuomasom i Anette

Započeo Ninoslav, Jun 02, 2007, 21:33:36

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Ninoslav

Anette and Tuomas from Nightwish questioned by readers (or somethingrather... couldn't quite translate it literally...)

Question: How can a Swedish woman be the lead singer of the best band in Finland. Doesn't feel very good!
Tuomas: I guess Stratovarius is ruined also then, they have 2 foreigners? And Finland never won the ice hockey world championships because then we had a Swedish coach? Thank you, this'll go well.

Q: If Anette and Tarja would meet, what would happen?
Anette: I'd tell her how amazing singer she is and how it's nice to meet her. And of course I hope that she'd be nice to me too!

Q: Is your manager Ewo Pohjola a nutcase, can you tell me?
A: Ewo is the funniest man I know! He's not a nutcase!

Q: Tuomas, who are your favourite quitar players?
T: Dimebag, Alexi, Emppu

Q: Are those the final versions of the songs you have on your website? For example 7 days to the wolves? Anette's voice fades in to the background a bit.
T: It's because Marco is singing the lead and Anette is singing background

Q: Has Anette used the chatrooms in the Net?
A: Not so much nowadays. Earlier yes.

Q: Do you feel you have big shoes to fill, Anette?
A: Of course, because Tarja is an amazing singer and I don't want to copy her, but do this my own way

Q: Does Eva tell about a dead child?
T: It might tell about a child who will die soon if nothing is done. The end of the song is left open for the listener's imagination

Q: What would be a band you'd like to tour with?
A: I haven't thought about that. If Abba was still alive, I'd naturally say ABBA

Q: Tuomas, you said Moominmamma is your idol, but who in the Moomin Valley would you have been?
T: Snufkin (Nuuskamuikkunen), definitely

Q: Tuomas, has 7 days to the wolves something to do with Stephen King's Black Tower-series? (I don't know if the series is called Black Tower in English...)
T: You are a genius! It is where the idea of the song came, but the lyrics have nothing to do with the saga.

Q: Anette, do you know what game is pesäpallo (Finnish baseball) and do you play it in Sweden?
A: I know what pesis (pesäpallo) is. We play more dodgeball (not sure about the translation again...) in Sweden

Q: How are you planning to spend summer? Happy summer for you both and good luck!
A: We'll make a video and do a promo tour in Europe and Asia. And of course practise for the tour. I'll try to have time for a little holiday too.

Q: Why was Anette's age a problem first? You aren't teenagers the rest of you?
T: The age was never a problem. From the beginning I rather wanted a 40-year-old than a 20-year-old. Of course everything is up to the person. I was scared of the child.

Q: Tycker du om The Ark (Do you like The Ark in Swedish)
A: Yes!

Q: Do you like horses? What about riding horses?
A: I had a horse just for riding!

Q: Anette, in what country would you like to visit?
A: In Australia and Iceland. And I'd also like to visit Lapland

Q: Tuomas, you are a good friend of Hynynen's. Did you ask his opinion about the new singer before you choosing?
T: Of course Jouni's opinion was the crucial one. In a serious tone, he digged her...

Q: How Anette is getting along with Finnish men?
A: I like long haired men, and you have a lot of them in Finland

Q: How old are you, Anette?
A: 35!

Q: How's Anette's moshing?
A: Not very good! It hurts my neck!

Q: Tuomas, what is the best Donald Duck-story through the ages?
T: Barks' "Try to Guess" !! (again, not sure what this is in English)

Q: Anette, do you sing in shower?
A: Yes!

Q: What is your favourite food, Anette?
A: Sushi and Chinese

Q: When you'll go to the US, try to get to play in Conan O'Brian's show
T: We talked about that on the last tour. But then the US was cancelled...

Q: Anette, what is your most important album and why?
A: There isn't only one album, but Sonata Arctica's and Tarot's latest are really good

Q: Hi! I heard Eva on the radio lately, it sounded very good. Is Nighwish going to be softer for now on?
T: No, the new album is the heaviest and most melancholy what we have ever made. Eva is only 4 min 75 sec of the whole.

Q: Anette, what type of music do you like the most? Is there a genre of music you don't like at all?
A: I like many different genres. Opera and a real jazz aren't my thing

Q: Has Anette met Tarja? Greetings to Tuomas from a Kitee-guy in Stockholm blink2.gif
T: Oh thank you! Who are you?

Q: Can't you take Tarja back? Nightwish is nothing without Tarja and no Swede can replace her!!
T: And my afternoon is nothing without questions like this in a hellishly hot afternoon paper's office

Q: Has Anette done other jobs than singing? I myself do boring dayjobs and hope that one day my business will give me living. Good luck and success to you and the whole band!
A: I have been working in an office for 10 years and I'm actually a hair dresser for education. I've also done waitressing.

Q: Anette, do you believe in God?
A: I'm a spiritual person and I believe in something, but not necessarily in a man in heaven

Q: Anette, does your family follow you when you visit Finland?
A: My family hasn't visited Finland with me yet

Q: Why start the tour from Israel? Or is there a surprise gig somewhere before it?
A: It'll start from Israel!

Q: Is there something going on between you two?
T: Yeah, a huge fire is blazing. Soon I'll fire her.

Q: Is Anette supposed to be a partner of Scene Nation at some point?
A: I'm not a partner yet. I really don't know if I'm going to be one

Q: Anette, what age is your child?
A: He is six years old

Q: Anette, who is your idol?
A: I don't really have idols anymore. Of course I could list an endless line of musicians.

Q: Do you think listeners will leave you because Tarja was really good and Anette is different?
T: Some surely will. Has left already. But there are a lot of people out there who have digged the music in particular, but the voice of the vocalist has been too much...

Q: Anette, do you have a driver's lisence?
A: Yes! Just a normal one.

Q: Anette, what kind of relationship you had with Finland before this and what did you know about Finland?
A: I know you are good in ice hockey and ski jumping. I saw Tarja Halonen in Conan! And of course you have a lot of great bands, like Sonata Arctica.

Q: Hey Anette! Can you play an instrument?
A: I've played oboe for eight years and I can press the keys in piano

Q: What is your real hair color?
A: I'm middle blond like every Scandinavian probably is

Q: What is the best place in the world for the guys in the band, after Kitee of course?
T: The Finnish Lapland

Q: I missed the info about when the new album is released
T: 26th September. A single about a month earlier

Q: Anette, what other hobbies do you have than singing?
A: I run many times a week and work with weights. I also like to take walks.

Q: Tuomas, how do you take the fans that are "on Tarja's side"?
T: Of course I understand them and the thing is okay. I just hope that people wouldn't go into personal and tasteless stuff, and that Anette would have a peace. She just did her best, it was our four's desicion to take her in.

Q: Anette, have you heard of Hanna Pakarinen?
A: Of course! I voted for her four times in the Eurovision! The whole Sweden liked her!

Q: Anette, do you already have favourite songs from the new album? What is it?
A: There are so many. Eva is one of them, Seven days, and then there's one quite ethnic song that hasn't got a certain name yet

Q: Were you very exited about how you'd be judged after Tarja?
A: Of course I was a little nervous about that, if I'd be welcomed or not... But not very much

Q: Anette is GREAT!!! Can she speak any Finnish? For example swearwords smile.gif But seriously, can she for example say words you need on tour or is it all English?
T: Yeah, she can say "I'm a drunk Swedish moron", "Maybe I'm a Swedish but you are really ugly" and the juiciest swearwords. We communicate in English

Q: Have you heard what Tarja thinks of Anette?
A: At least I haven't

Q: How living in different countries affects the cooperation between the band and the singer?
A: It's working pretty well. Nowadays we have internet, e-mail, SMS's and stuff

Q: Tuomas, why was Anette's child a problem first? Isn't the motivation more important?
T: Yes it is. I was stupid and too much on the edge. Luckily Anette is a stubborn girl.

Q: Hi Anette smile.gif What was your favourite subject at school? Were you good at school?
A: I think I was pretty good. I liked all the languages.

Q: What do you think of Popeda and Pate? (really, really bad but for some reason popular Finnish bands)
T: Popeda was fed to me in mother's milk, and I've been a fan as long as I can remember. Honest backwoods rock, like us. Best in live.

Q: Anette, what is your favourite movie?
A: Pirates of the Caribbean

Q: What things did you do to hide Anette's visits to Finland?
A: I lived in a hotel in Helsinki with different names and the flights were booked for someone else than my real name. We drove different cars and sat as far from each other at the air port than we could

Q: Are we going to hear the legendary AFF and Oceanborn songs like Stargazers, Gethsemane, Know why the Nightingale sings, on gigs? What songs Anette can't sing?
T: What is so legendary about them? I don't think we are going to play those songs... Though Gethsemane is a good song. We haven't run into a song Anette couldn't sing. Others she can do easier, others with practise. We won't do Phantom of the Opera anymore, though.

Q: Anette, what is the best country?
A: I have to say Sweden or all the Swedish people will get mad

Q: How well do you speak Finnish?
A: I understand a lot of words already. And I can say the basic pleasantries like Thank you, Good night, Good day and so on

Q:Hi Tuomas and Anette! Are we going to hear the high songs of Nightwish sung by Anette? Can she do Sleeping Sun etc? Thank you boys, you found a good and charismatic singer. Every time I listen to Eva I disappear far away from reality and it hypnotises me. Great song, can't wait for the new album!
T: We tried Sleeping sun at rehearsals. It sounded good.

Q: How short are you?
A: 169cm. Pretty normal

Q: What kind of singing history does Anette have? When did she start as a singer and what kind of music schooling does she have?
A: I've been singing my whole life, and in a band since I was 17. In cover and studio bands. Last I sang in Alison Avenue and background for a metal band Cloudscape.

Q: Do you think, Anette, that you can follow Tarja's footsteps, because that is what people are expecting? You and Tarja have quite different range (register...) and Tarja was the soul and emotions of Nightwish, and particularly her voice was the Nightwish.
T: Anette has actually the same range than Tarja, we haven't had any problems with any of the old songs so far. If particularly Tarja's voice was the Nightwish, listen to Beto Vasques' album. Tarja is singing in that too, so it could be Nightwish.

Q: Have you already visited Kitee?
A: Yes I have!

Q: Do you speak/sing in several languages?
A: I speak English and Swedish. I understand French and German and nowadays little bit Finnish too. A singer needs to be ready to perform in several languages.

Q: Do you smoke? What is your favourite drink?
A: I don't smoke. I quit. My new favourite drink is Jägermeister-Red Bull. I learned it from a Danish girl. Good and refreshing!

Q: Anette, what is the last book you read?
A: A book by Paulo Coelho

Q: Do you think you'll do as well overseas when such a high quality vocalist such as Tarja is not with you?
T: I don't know yet. The album is ready and it's the best we've made so far, so it's a good start. Tarja was really good, her follower is too.

Q: Has Anette met Tarja?
A: I've never met her, but I've of course seen the DVD

Q: What of the older Nightwish songs is the hardest?
A: I don't have any particular song, but very operatic songs with high sound might be hard.

Q: Why Anette? The singing style will change dramatically. I understand you didn't want a copy of Tarja, but I think her singing style + your music made Nightwish the Nightwish. And how about the gigs? Are you only going to perfor new songs? Or is Anette going to sing older songs too?
T: Her because she was the best. The style doesn't even change that much in my opinion. There's still froce, soft singing and everything between. And feeling. Opera and the classical was left behind. A band is never a genre of music, or bound to any format, a band is a group of people who makes their kind of music and how they want it.

Q: Anette, what is your favourite Nightwish-song?
A: There's many! Ever Dream!

Q: Why Anette had to dye her hair, isn't it good to be natural?
A: Dying the hair was a desicion we made together!

Q: What language do you talk with each other?
A: English. I'm trying to study Finnish too.

Q: (in Swedish) Do you like icehockey? Who do you cheer if for example Finland and Denmark play?
A: I watch the icehockey world championships and cheer for Finland after Sweden has fell off

Q: Are you going to pick berries or go to woods this summer?
T: In the woods, yes. I've been away from the wilds for about four months now and I miss trees and water.

Q: Does Anette have classical music background?
A: I've taken classical singing lessons when I was younger in a music conservatory in both Copenhagen and Helsingör.

Q: Because the new singer has woken up questions about if she is able to sing the old songs, wouldn't it be fair to put her application demo that convinced you to the net?
T: A lot of people are doubtful and I understand. Putting the demo in the net feels like needless excuses and explains. You have no other opion than to trust. Girl sings the old songs really awesomely (it's a word...)

Q: Anette, what were the first thing your family said when you told them you'd been chosen.
A: Fan vad kul! (with my limited knowlege of Swedish swearwords: "Fuck how cool!")

Q: What's been the hardest thing since you've been in public as a Nightwish's new singer?
A: The media hysterics last week

Q: Anette, did you know beforehand how big a band it was?
A: I heard about the band a couple of months before leaving in my application. But when I looked at it closely, I started to realize how big a band it is.

Q: Is the typical Nightwish-genre going to change because of the new singer?
T: No, music and Nightwish's ideology will be the same. Some things will be changed, just like when Marco came after Sami left.

Q: Has your joining the Nightwish gotten a lot of attention in Sweden?
A: There's been something in every day paper, but the afternoon papers haven't noticed it. Today I'm interviewed for the Finnish news in Swedish television.

Q: Tuomas, when will you bring the band to Kitee to perform?
T: If it was up to me, as soon as possible. But the timetables have been decided till far next year, and we have no idea about the next Finnish tour. We'll try!
Namaste... Bow before me, brothers, show your respect, then create devastation...

==========================
...When there's nothing left to say
Lake of tears will find it's way...
==========================

Winter's Son

"a child who will die soon if nothing is done." hAAAAAA!!!!!!!!ha..... Nightwish :lol: .....o, Isuse... :lol:
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

Blacwin

super je lik Anchy i bas im je cool ekipa sada kad je tarja zapalila !

Jefimija

Bad news people:

Q: Are we going to hear the legendary AFF and Oceanborn songs like Stargazers, Gethsemane, Know why the Nightingale sings, on gigs? What songs Anette can't sing?
T: What is so legendary about them? I don't think we are going to play those songs... Though Gethsemane is a good song. We haven't run into a song Anette couldn't sing. Others she can do easier, others with practise. We won't do Phantom of the Opera anymore, though.

ijaaooo...

The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

And slips her banshee smile

Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

Send me the pillow....the one that you dream on

Illusionist

Pa dobro.. mislim nemam nista protiv pesme, ali i realno nije mi u top 20
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Lomelinven

gethsemane nije legendaran???:shock:

i stargazers???

phantom?

pa dobro....

Q: Because the new singer has woken up questions about if she is able to sing the old songs, wouldn't it be fair to put her application demo that convinced you to the net?
T: A lot of people are doubtful and I understand. Putting the demo in the net feels like needless excuses and explains. You have no other opion than to trust. Girl sings the old songs really awesomely (it's a word...)

'ajde da mu verujemo....

Sirius

Q: Anette, do you believe in God?
A: I'm a spiritual person and I believe in something, but not necessarily in a man in heaven
za nju je bog covek u raju.....mogu se samo nasmejati....a i ne voli operu....
Where is the light? Wonder if it's weeping somewhere...

Illusionist

Prvo, ko si ti da dovodis u pitanje NJENA verovanja.. a drugo, zasto mora da je voli (operu)? Manje je vredna ako ne voli operu? Mislim, ljudi, priberite se!!! Sada pocinjete da zvucite jezivo u kritikama!

@Lomelinven: Phantom mi nije u top20, a Gethsemane mi je u top5! Mada tu pesmu izbegavaju od WM turneje..
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Lomelinven

pa ja bih iskreno volela da nisam tako ostra u kritici..ali ne mogu da se pretvaram da mi je sve ok i da sam ravnodusna....ali ne mogu i gotovo..bilo bi krajnje jadno da pokusam sebe da nateram da mi se svidja nesto sto mi se ne svidja .....

nije ovo nista...

da ste me videla kada je Tarja bila izbacena...

ili ne daj boze, kada je izasao Once...auuu...

Lomelinven

meni je zao sto ne voli operu...ali sta da se radi...

njen izbor....ne bih dalje da komentarisem...

black_widow

realno i nema veze shto ne voli operu i ne mora da je voli...da li ste uopshte ochekivali da neko ko je pevao tribut za abu voli operu?NE ...normalno...

ehhh da si ti mene mico videla kad je izashao ONCE mislila sam gotovo ubicju se :lol:
kad su tarju izbacili bila sam u shoku danima :lol:

intervju je pun nekih jako dobrih izjava i nekih jako velikih gluposti

zamisli pitanje ?shta je toliko spektakularno u vezi tih pesama?.....i to kaze chovek koji ih je napisao,chovek koji je rekao da je getsh pretecha ever drimu ..znachi trecja pesma za koju je kao najvishe emotivno vezan....
MUKA MI JE BRE OD NJEGA ...sad sam se naljutila... :evil:

inache PLANETU...nisam stigla nigde drugde da ti kazem ...ali razmishljash prilichno zrelo za svoje godine...ne kazem da se slazem s tobom jel...ali u sushtini prilichno zrelo razmishljash ,a shto se SIRIUSA tiche primetila sam da kada mu neko dokaze da je pogreshio ,to i prizna...uhvatila sam to negde na nekim temama :D
nemojte se prozivati oko gluposti ...
:D
*HOLY TORTURE TRINITY*

~TORTURE SPANKER~

Winter's Son

rasprave oko aninog boga, mislim :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :|

a kako se T israo za AFF, OB........ mislim, pesme su dobre, neke mi se svidjaju vishe od nekih stvari sa WM ili CC, ali da nema dobrih=>sereeee........
m, da, josh neshto>nije im dao "status" legendarnih zato shto je popizdeo (primetih iz odgovora...) kako koje pitanje, tako su mu odgovori tipa "shta ti znash, ne znash ti nishta" :lol:
nego, ako, neka ga..... meni je to simpatichno :lol:

chovek je postao freak :lol:
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

Idiotic Mind

ok intervju
kako su dosadni ovi sto postavljaju pitanja tipa da li su se srele Anette i Tarja
Half eaten by insects

Freya

Ona je rekla da ne veruje da je Bog covek u Raju...
Phantom no more.....ehhhhh....bar kad bi Tarja uzivo pevala Phantoma...

Verovatno ce pevati stare pesme,ali ce morati malo da izmene sve...
Ja sam citala da je Tomas hteo da NW bude mnogo blazi bend..nesto kao muzika za kampovanje (bukvalno je tako rekao).Opustena,poeticna,malo mracna,ali bez metala i opere.
Onda je dosla Tarja i zbog njenog glasa su presli u metal.
Tomas nije voleo Tarjino opersko pevanje.... :(

Ali ljudi...pa bilo bi bezveze da su doveli kopiju Tarje..Anette lepo peva,ali mnogo drugacije od Tarje.
Ako toliko zalite za njenim glasom,kupite njen novi album My winter storm koji ce biti mesavina metala,opere i ambijentalne muzike....:)

Sirius

Citat: Freya poslato Jul 19, 2007, 20:35:08
Tomas nije voleo Tarjino opersko pevanje.... :(

stvarno mislis da bi napravio ovih 5 albuma sa njom da mu se ne svidja njeno pevanje??? jednom prilikom je rekao da je vatra buktala izmedju njegove muzike i njenog glasa....a pitanje je bilo da li je bio u ljubavi sa tarjom.....nemoj biti naivna.....
Where is the light? Wonder if it's weeping somewhere...

Arwen

: Anette has actually the same range than Tarja, we haven't had any problems with any of the old songs so far. If particularly Tarja's voice was the Nightwish, listen to Beto Vasques' album. Tarja is singing in that too, so it could be Nightwish.

fine...jest budala onaj koji je napisao da je Tarja bila ''duša Nightwisha''.Mogao bi za promjenu da se informiše šta o bendu.My winter storm će biti shit.Ne znači da ako ima dobar glas,da može napisati dobre pjesme...ah,čini mi se da sam jedina što ovako misli
I hate when they think I'm just I child

Maza

Citat: Arwen poslato Septembar 06, 2007, 23:21:00
fine...jest budala onaj koji je napisao da je Tarja bila ''duša Nightwisha''.Mogao bi za promjenu da se informiše šta o bendu.My winter storm će biti shit.Ne znači da ako ima dobar glas,da može napisati dobre pjesme...ah,čini mi se da sam jedina što ovako misli

My winter storm nece biti shit... A ceo novi Nightwish je vec shit.... ne zbog muzike ili zbog pesama, vec zbog anetinog glasa...ona daje Nightwishu pop dimenziju i koliko god se oni trudili da im album bude kvalitetan on je prosecan i shit! E to je shit!
Tarju ce fala bogu sluziti glas...
Cula sam ja kako je Anete otpevala Higher tHAN hOPE...Zivo me interesuje kako ce uzivo sve stare da otpeva.....
Tarja jeste cinila Nightwish posebnim.... ko je jos imao od bendova taj sklop muzike i glasa ajde navedi mi????
Love is the only truth
Pure as the will of youth
Until it breaks your heart :sad5:

Bound by this passion, I'm begging you please let me go
There is no escaping the feeling, I can't fight anymore :sad11:

With the absence of the heart
we could never smile
we can feel the bitter tears :wub:

Rinoa

Ehhh, recimo da se slazem s Mazom, s tim da je meni novi NW shit koliko zbog pop-glasa, toliko i zbog forsanja orkestra, presjecne i svirke i glupavih tekstova, s iznimkom P&TP, koji je jedan od boljih uopce. Ali sve u svemu, shitty. Pop bendic su postali... album je nikakav i vise me zaboli ima li ona raspon glasa kao tarja ili nema, treba moc prenijet atmosferu i emocije pjesme.. a sto se mene tice, ne ide joj bas. Tarja niposto nije bila nezamjenjiva u NW, al na ovakav nacin ne. A i Tuomasova kreativnost je otisla u 3 pm, zajedno sa dobrim ukusom.
What men or gods are these? What maidens loth?
What mad pursuit? What struggle to escape?
What pipes and timbrels? What wild ecstasy?

Jefimija

potpisujem prethodna dva posta...sve je tacno

The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

And slips her banshee smile

Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

Send me the pillow....the one that you dream on

black_widow

aha eto ipak sam u pravu :)
ja sam sve vcj to bila rekla na Anetinoj temi a onda me izgadjali kamenjem
:D
*HOLY TORTURE TRINITY*

~TORTURE SPANKER~

Arwen

Citat: black_widow poslato Jun 06, 2007, 23:04:28
realno i nema veze shto ne voli operu i ne mora da je voli...da li ste uopshte ochekivali da neko ko je pevao tribut za abu voli operu?NE ...normalno...

ehhh da si ti mene mico videla kad je izashao ONCE mislila sam gotovo ubicju se :lol:
kad su tarju izbacili bila sam u shoku danima :lol:

intervju je pun nekih jako dobrih izjava i nekih jako velikih gluposti

zamisli pitanje ?shta je toliko spektakularno u vezi tih pesama?.....i to kaze chovek koji ih je napisao,chovek koji je rekao da je getsh pretecha ever drimu ..znachi trecja pesma za koju je kao najvishe emotivno vezan....
MUKA MI JE BRE OD NJEGA ...sad sam se naljutila... :evil:

.Tuomas već desetak godina na turnejama,iz noći u noć,s koncerta na koncert,neprestano izvodi te jedne te iste pjesme...i meni neka muzika dosadi kad je previše slušam,a sad zamisli samo kako je nekome ko ih mora svake noći svirati...ja smatram da su Gethsemane i Stargazers klasici,ali znaju nekad dosaditi,naročito kad ih stalno ponavljaš...

And one more thing(ovo nema veze s tobom,Black widow)...Stargazers su prestali izvoditi još na Wismater turneji,jer je bila komplikovana za otpjevati i odsvirati...znači,ovome Annete nije kriva,jer su je prestali izvoditi još dok se nije ni razmišljalo o novoj pjevaljci...
I hate when they think I'm just I child

skurk

Citat: Sirius poslato Jul 19, 2007, 22:10:44
jednom prilikom je rekao da je vatra buktala izmedju njegove muzike i njenog glasa....

"Your spirit and my voice in one combined..."
(Morah. xD)

Elem...
"It might tell about a child who will die soon if nothing is done. "
Ja uopshte nisam ovako shvatila pjesmu... :/
I CEASE TO EXIST
AS MY FORMER SELF
SYNTHETICALLY REVIVED.

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.

Blacwin

да .. ни мајкл џескон тако схватио није ..

Crystal castle

I do believe that there's sth going on between Tuomas and Anette. He's always close to her :))
Amor vincit omnia

~Nymphadora~

CitatQ: If Anette and Tarja would meet, what would happen?
Anette: I'd tell her how amazing singer she is and how it's nice to meet her. And of course I hope that she'd be nice to me too!

Hm???? Je l' to ona iskreno?
However cold the wind and rain,
I'll be there to ease up your pain.
However cruel the mirrors of sin,
Remember, beauty is found within.