Imaginarium

Započeo Coa Smor, Jul 12, 2009, 15:26:49

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Coa Smor

Citat: +Leona+ poslato Avgust 09, 2009, 18:13:23
Mozda pomisli na malo vishe Londonskog hora... Ulazem pare! :D

Uf to mi je promaklo :O Doduše da li je uopšte moguće više Londonskog hora? :D

Hm moguće je ako merimo po udelu u muzici a ne po brojnosti. Super za tebe :)
What-ifs, Maybes and Might-have-beens fly, soft petals on a breeze.
What-ifs, Maybes and Might-have-beens. Why-nots, Perhaps and Wait-and-sees.

NiKooLaa

Bez obzira na prethodni cd, ovaj cu svakako preslushati i ochekujem povratak u stare vode, i malo zesci zvuk i pesme...
It's better to burn out, than to fade away...
Samo-opusteno

The Pendulum

Inace, radni naziv novog albuma je Wind Emblazed.  :shock:

Bar se tako prica po netu...

Videcemo...

Masha Vuorinen

Ne svidja mi se (moguci)naziv, nekako, nije u NW stilu... :)

The Pendulum

Pa da, i meni je zvucalo cudno, ali i na vikipediji pise Wind Embraced:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish

Nemam pojma, ali ako jeste, bas zvuci nekako power metalski, mozda se vracaju korenima...

Eh, pusti snovi  :roll:

Fragile_Dreams

Anett i power metal...Samo cu se nasmejati. :lol: xD
On je odabrao da se ne zadržava bilo gde.
On je odabrao da odlazi,
on je odabrao da se odriče,
i da ne pita za smisao ili razlog,
on je naučio da se ne okreće.

Sirius

Where is the light? Wonder if it's weeping somewhere...

Crownless Phoenix

a bit brighter?
sta ovo znaci, postajemo rozle? xD
.               The Shamrock crew
                     Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

I am singin' for my pleasure
An' that's my only measure
That's my cure for livin'
When I'm feelin' bad

OldNightwishFan

Neeeeeeeeee, to smo do sad bili. Postajemo buljičantveni!

'De ćeš brighter, kad su već
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Avgust 23, 2008, 16:42:21
Euro-Pop-dance-gay-emo bend za kojim sve balavice ovoga sveta seku vene roze ziletom
...I listened to my heart beating
The faint rush of my blood
I listened to my heart beating
The echoes from space... :)

Wild As The Beast I Ran Into The Night! :)

Arhimede, mater ti radoznalu! :evil:

...A real RocknRolla wants a fucking lot...

Coa Smor

Keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen of Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH has completed work on a pre-production demo of the band's follow-up to 2007's "Dark Passion Play". The band will reconvene in Finland between July and September to rehearse the material and prepare for the album's final recording sessions, which will take place during the fall/winter and early spring 2011. The as-yet-untitled new CD is tentatively due in September 2011.

Crownless Phoenix

osedecu dok ga on snimi...
.               The Shamrock crew
                     Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

I am singin' for my pleasure
An' that's my only measure
That's my cure for livin'
When I'm feelin' bad

+Leona+

Ovo sve preko k ide sad. Mislim snimanje sedmog albuma.

http://slavicadolasevic.daportfolio.com/
Save yourself and let them suffer!

LoveGhost

Smaraju vise, ima da ga odloze bar par meseci >.>
I onda ima da se razocaram kad ga budem cula ... >.<
"Anette and Tarja should have a daughter together.
Then all the arguments would be over!"

Neke od najgorih stvari ucinjene su najboljim namerama

chess

ja sam vec unapred razocaran novim albumom xD

LoveGhost

Ja se nadam da ce biti bar 2 lepe pesmice ^^ (mogu samo da se nadam xD)
"Anette and Tarja should have a daughter together.
Then all the arguments would be over!"

Neke od najgorih stvari ucinjene su najboljim namerama

The Pendulum

Almost exactly 4 years ago we gathered into an idyllic place in the small village of Sävi to rehearse and arrange what would later be called "Dark Passion Play". It was such glorious and inspiring times that we decided to do something similar with the upcoming Nightwish album called ...........

So again we are here in the deepest countryside of Finland beginning to create a follower for DPP. It`s just us guys for now, Anette will join the camp a bit later. We arrived yesterday and the reunion was celebrated with some water-skiing, bbq and Quilmes. I foresee the same trinity taking place more or less on a daily basis.

We just got the equipment and PA set up with the help of our legendary engineer / co-producer TeeCee Kinnunen and probably will start working with the songs in a couple of days. This campsite is so amazing we`ll let that sauna of a rehearsal room wait in silence for a while, and just concentrate on chilling out and catching up. And raising the official NW camp - flag high into the pole.

I have 12 songs completed now, but am still working with some lyrics. It`s been an immensely fruitful songwriting process, as well as very consuming and ponderous. But I feel more satisfied with the stuff than ever before. Don`t know if it`s a good sign or bad.
To me the album sounds like a rollercoaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali. That`s the best way I can put it at this point.

Like before, we will record a demo once the songs are arranged, to listen to and to perfect the material, and to give to Mr. Pip Williams so he can start with the orchestration process. The actual enter-the-studio-date is set for October 15th.
Again, the London orchestra and choir will be there, as well as Mr. Troy Donockley playing a slightly bigger part this time. And loads of new elements `n twists we haven`t tried before!

So things are finally rolling. We`ll keep you posted in written, as well as in visual form. Stay tuned for updates.
And thanks for sharing the journey once again!
Yours, Tuomas

Ovo ce ili biti pun pogodak ili potpuni promasaj

Coa Smor

Jebo ga Pip Williams više, rispek za Troy Donockley-a :)

skurk

Čim ga najavljuju ovako dugo i ovako teatralno, biće to album sa nabudženom orkestracijom koja će prikriti dosadne rifove koji sami po sebi ič neće valjati, bledunjavim vokalom, proseravajućim (d' izvinete) tekstovima... Ukratko, DPP2.

Burton, Gaiman i Dali, nije nego.
I CEASE TO EXIST
AS MY FORMER SELF
SYNTHETICALLY REVIVED.

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.

Faustus

Da, ima smisla što kažeš. Ali ne mora da znači...
DPP mi je dobar album, iako po mnogo čemu daleko od vrha NW-a.
Pružiću svakako šansu i novom albumu.

A ova izjava da album zvuči kao "rollercoaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali" je baš Tuomas-ovska :) Ambiciozno, poetično i istovremeno nekako dečje. Ako album bude bar približno takav, biće tu nešto i za mene :D
We're just a second in time
The last in the line
Of the prey that walks the Earth
Good and evil combined!

This is my church of choice,
Love's strength standeth in love's sacrifice!

You can't buy peace of mind in a fuckin' store,
You could do with less but you all want more!

NIJE SVAKO KO LUTA IZGUBLJEN

"Destiny is an excuse for those who don't have the strength to fulfil their wishes. Everything is possible. Even the impossible."
Tuomas Holopainen

Lomelinven

Citat: skurk poslato Jul 17, 2010, 16:30:10
Burton, Gaiman i Dali, nije nego.

Da se nije usudio da skrnavi ove ljude ovde navedene :D Ima da mu pocupam sve one nalakirane nokte, nanicu mu njegovu :D

Coa Smor

A jel neko veruje Tuomasu da će album imati bilo šta zajedničko s bilo kime od navedenih? :D

Mislim, ne bih da zvučim hejterski ali...kako može da lupeta tako, aj benefitofthedoubt još nismo čuli ništa, ali po dosadašnjem učinku gledano...KAKO? :D

Faustus

Ja verujem. Sto da ne? ;)
We're just a second in time
The last in the line
Of the prey that walks the Earth
Good and evil combined!

This is my church of choice,
Love's strength standeth in love's sacrifice!

You can't buy peace of mind in a fuckin' store,
You could do with less but you all want more!

NIJE SVAKO KO LUTA IZGUBLJEN

"Destiny is an excuse for those who don't have the strength to fulfil their wishes. Everything is possible. Even the impossible."
Tuomas Holopainen

~Nymphadora~

Citat: chess poslato Jun 22, 2010, 11:18:14
ja sam vec unapred razocaran novim albumom xD

Ja neću da mučim sebe da ga slušam. Dovoljno mi je što sam preslušala dark passion shit zbog svoje jebene radoznalosti.
However cold the wind and rain,
I'll be there to ease up your pain.
However cruel the mirrors of sin,
Remember, beauty is found within.

Winter's Son

"To me the album sounds like a rollercoaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali. "

Zashto, ali ZASHTO uvek mora da kenja? :roll:
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

~Nymphadora~

However cold the wind and rain,
I'll be there to ease up your pain.
However cruel the mirrors of sin,
Remember, beauty is found within.

BreathlessSleep

Coa Smor

Tuomas se raspisao na blogu :)

http://nightwish.com/en/band/reports?c=17

Pejstovaću samo ono što piše o pesmama...btw, ako nekog ne mrzi, nek iskopa šta je najavljivao kod ranijih albuma, da se podsetimo koliko su mu kredibilni opisi...

Citat: TuomasThe first song put together ended up having one of the best choruses we`ve ever had and a classic Nightwishy c-part of heavy guitars, a massive string riff and everything louder than anything and everybody playing with full force at the same time.
Trademark stuff.

Song # 2 is a twisted marriage of Van Halen, Pantera and madhouse vocals. And Quentin Tarantino - guitars in the bridge. We weren`t overly bananas over this one after the demo I made alone, but now it`s finally coming alive.

In between the distorted racket we sat down with Emppu to complete one acoustic piece. A nice journey back to the roots! Sounds like a Moomin Valley - Christmas carol.

Then another song back to the roots. Everyone`s surprise favorite at the moment. I dug up my inner Paradise Lost / My Dying Bride fanboy and this funeral march is the result.

Music for the last song rehearsed so far is written by Marco. A wonderfully catchy track with the chorus repeated 5 times.(!!) Must be some sort of a record for us. Nice acoustic themes and a d-part which doesn`t quite still fit in.

The "Nukkumatti" song, as we call it, is among my top favorites of the new stuff, a pounding, twisted and chorusless ghost train ride is sure to bring a smile to your face. At least it has done so to everyone who has heard it. Danny Elfman goes humppa.

Then we took over a song which was more or less tailor-made for Troy. Loads of pipes to battle / to jam with Emppu and a raving c-part which was born after 10 pints of ale and loads of Old Toby. One of the cheerier tunes of the album, and a nice little cloudbuster.
Paddle faster, I hear banjos!

Song #8 takes us to whole new territories. Something completely different from anything we`ve ever done. All of us need to find new ways to play our instruments and use vocals for that piece. A terrificly challenging and mind-expanding song. I can`t wait to hear Anette and Marco sing that one.

Lomelinven

Pa on se vise ni ne trudi da krije 'ja ovo sve radim zbog para bre' attitude! :lol:

Kako se srozao, opako me razocarao po ko zna koji put! :histerija:

Jedino ono za Paradajze i Udavace mi uliva nadu... Cek', cek' kad je on pa to slusao? :lol:

Da li je iko primetio koliko iz njegovih reci prsti razdvojenost u bendu? On on svojim membersima govori kao da su instrumenti!!!!

Coa Smor

Citat: Lomelinven poslato Avgust 07, 2010, 02:15:04
Da li je iko primetio koliko iz njegovih reci prsti razdvojenost u bendu? On on svojim membersima govori kao da su instrumenti!!!!

Ne bi me iznenadilo da ih manje-više oduvek tako posmatra, ali pošto sad svi imaju svoje sajd-projekte (sem, dobro, Jukke) verovatno više nikog nije briga - "get money, a ovaj egomanijak nek se tripuje kad se isplati" ili tako nešto :D

Inače upravo sam guglao Nukkumatti i, lajk, bojim se

Lomelinven

Zasto se bojis? :lol: (Mrzi me da guglam :lol: )