My Winter Storm

Započeo Winter's Son, Decembar 19, 2008, 14:06:11

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Winter's Son

Oke, imamo sve pesme-nemamo album... Ne ide. :lol:

Evo nekog update-a koji nadjoh:

Tarja Turunen will play two exclusive Christmas concerts with Kalevi Kiviniemi, Marzi Nyman and Markku Krohn at churches in Helsinki and Tampere on November 28 and November 29. After those concerts, Tarja will give a very special guest performance: German rock legend Doro Pesch invited Tarja to play at her 25th anniversary gig in Düsseldorf on December 13. Subsequent to this, Tarja will start recording her new studio album, tentatively due before the end of 2009.

To make the waiting process a little more bearable, fans can look forward to a very special release: Tarja's album "My Winter Storm" will be re-released on January 2, 2009. This double CD "extended special edition" is packed with 32 tracks, including the CD "My Winter Storm" with the addition of the song "The Seer" in its original version. The bonus disc present several new tracks, remixes and live recordings. Among them, the brand new song "Enough" and "The Seer", this time featuring a duet with German rock star Doro Pesch. Both tracks were mixed at Resonate Recording Studios by Toby Wright (SLAYER, KORN, KISS, ALICE IN CHAINS). Also included the unreleased track "Wisdom Of Wind" composed by Jeff Rona and Lisa Gerrard and featuring the Beijing Philharmonic with Qingdao Symphony Orchestra recorded in China.

The two-CD set is available as a digipack deluxe edition including an exclusive poster, new album cover and enhanced booklet containing new photos.

As an appetizer of "My Winter Storm Special Extended Edition", a limited-edition collectors item 11-track EP "The Seer" will also be released on December 1 in the UK only.

BTW, mozete da preslushate Enough na www.mywinterstorm.com
Enjoy :)
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."