Meet Luthien Ar-Feiniel

Započeo Luthien Ar-Feiniel, Decembar 24, 2005, 14:01:37

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Luthien Ar-Feiniel

I'm from Holland. not really that interesting country, but it's ok...
and you are from...?

it's quite cool to have two Luthien's on a board with less than 200 members :)
** Jukkaholic ***
*** drumfreak ***

Baki

You're from Holland?????? Wooow....After Foreeeeever.......

Luthien

Citat: "Luthien Ar-Feiniel"I'm from Holland. not really that interesting country, but it's ok...
and you are from...?

it's quite cool to have two Luthien's on a board with less than 200 members :)

no why?I think Holland is interesting and how you managed to find serbian NW fan site and to join us!!!!That's cool!!! :wink:
I'm from Serbia,like most of the people on this forum!
:D
i]*Embrace the silence
And listen to me
Our time is short
And my words are pure
For every song the angels sing
And for every leaf that falls
I will be thinking of you
And I'll blow you a kiss*
[/i]

Luthien Ar-Feiniel

It's actually quite easy... if some of the members here are also on the official forum and have links in their signatures :wink:

And yeah, After Forever and Epica are two of my favourite bands, although Epica less than After Forever...

but I think this is getting really off-topic... :?
** Jukkaholic ***
*** drumfreak ***

Illusionist

no problem
I`ve made a new subject out of it :D
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

NightFantasy

....so we can SPAM freely! how's it like in holland, cause here ain't nothin' like good life......?tell us what you do, how you spend your free time and stuff....we don't have too much opportunities to meet guys and gals from holland every day!
And, yyyeah, how did metalheads there took the news of tarja being kicked out? :D
size=24]PRVI FORUMSKI LOVAC NA ZLATO[/size]

Baki

I met last summer some people from Belgium, in a brass festival in Guca. Tho Belgium and Holland are not the same, I know! Anyway, I am actually right now revising from history the Dutch Revolution from the XVI century, for my entrance exam for university!

Luthien Ar-Feiniel

now no one can blame us for being off-topic :P

life in holland is quite boring, actually. well, at least for me...
I'm still studying, and I live with my parents.
My free time is spent with listening to music, reading, being on-line, drumming, and that's quite it...

the news of Tarja being kicked out didn't really bother most of us here, but that's probably because there are very few metal heads who listen to nightwish here. a girl at my school thought it was funny, but she's not really into nw, while me and a friend of mine were really shocked in the beginning (although I've seen it coming, in a way) but we're looking forward to their new cd, and in my opinion it doesn't matter whether they decide to have a new female vocalist or go on with the four of them...
** Jukkaholic ***
*** drumfreak ***

Baki

Luthien Ar-Feiniel

yep, 2 times already :D

once in what I believe is our biggest concert hall, and once on the Lowlands Festival.
afterwards I saw a video of their gig at lowlands and I could point at an area from at least a few square metres and say that I stood "about there..."

if I stayed where I stood during Apocalyptica (they performed before nw, with bad religion ( :? ) in between) I might have caught Jukka's drumstick, and the other way around *VITTU*

but... I did meet Perttu from Apocalyptica there, and now I have a pic with him and me.
even 3 hours after I met him I was almost jumping up and down from excitement  :wink:
** Jukkaholic ***
*** drumfreak ***

Illusionist

oh the gig form lowlands is one of the best on once tour... I`ve seen it about 239048209358 times :lol:
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Luthien Ar-Feiniel

yeah, it's really good :) I have it as well and I've seen it a lot of times too...
** Jukkaholic ***
*** drumfreak ***

Baki

I also have the LL gig video...fantastic one!