Marcelovi odgovori

Započeo Illusionist, Jun 10, 2006, 02:19:12

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

Illusionist

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/fans.html

evo zanimljivosti koje bih izdvojio

Citat17) Is it true that Tarja and the other band members from Nightwish were never in any friendly relations, I mean, they were strictly in business relations the whole time?
Filip Gavrilovic Serbia and Montenegro

They were not friends in my opinion. This doesn't mean that they were only in a business relation the whole time as you are asking.

There is something in between that is a camaraderie feeling. Something like you can find in a football or hockey team. People that need to be sharing time together for a certain purpose.
We could all laugh about same jokes or enjoy sometimes similar things (landscapes, food, music).

With comrades or in this case, band mates and group of people working together, you don't necessarily trust them your private life, neither you need to discuss only business.

CitatTarja lived: 4 years in Kuopio, 1 year in Helsinki, 2 years she lived in Karlsruhe, Germany and 3 years in Kuusankoski.

In the last 10 years, only one time the band's guitar player visit the place where Tarja was living. About the other "friends", nobody ever did.

CitatMarco has always seemed more mature than the others. We have been talking a bit during tours, especially about his nice family and music taste. He has been always extremely polite and always funny.
I felt that his inclusion in the band was good for the group and saw that Tarja got close to him, as he was a singer. It was good for her not to be the only singer in the band any more.
He was the last band member that I spoke with in person. After the concert at Hartwall in the backstage area, I was joking with him that he survived the show. He was very sick on that day. I wished him to get better soon and to have nice holidays.

Jukka has never been a person with qualities that inspired me to establish a friendship.
On the other hand, that was never a reason not to get him his vegetarian food when I was in charge of that (even if I wasn't) or to run after some ice for his fingers in a middle of a concert.

Emppu has been the closest one. Friendly and funny. The only one with whom I established a relationship that exceeds my duties during the tours. I can say that even being smaller than me, until today, I have never been able to put his back on the floor! We both practiced Judo. At least he did...with me.
Emppu has been the only band member to show interest in what was going on. He received then proper answers and explanations about things directly from Tarja and me.

Tuomas, I never reached him. He never reached me.

CitatIn our wedding, as a part of a Finnish tradition, a group of "relatives" kidnapped the bride. I needed to do some tasks to get her back.

It was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life when I was forced to sing with Nightwish guys the song "Come cover me".

They performed it live with some borrowed instruments and equipment and I tried my best (that is definitely not too much in this field) to sing.

I can agree that if there has been a reason for the guys to hate me, this is it!

I totally destroyed the song... I am still sorry and ashamed about it.

Citatin October 2004 I needed to ask Tuomas to come to talk to Tarja and me in our hotel room in the middle of the tour.

Even though he knows Tarja many years before me, he never could achieve his goal.
In this meeting I clearly told him that his chances to be with Tarja were gone.
I needed to tell him that there was no reason to keep on trying any longer, since I married her.

As usual he didn't speak much, but he said to me that nobody was going to be able to stop his love for Tarja.

After this unhappy meeting, everything changed.

The guy that until then said in interviews that, without Tarja, that would be the end of Nightwish, changed his message into: Nightwish is my band, my music, my lyrics, the scenery of my soul.
Is up to you to check all interviews from the band before and after end of 2004 until today.

Tarja never changed her thoughts about her position in the band.
She has never mentioned that Nightwish was her band or that she was more important than the other band members.

Nightwish lyrics are Tuomas' life diary, as it has been said. With this new information that I am sharing with you, please check once again some of them. We all can find amazing songs with beautiful lyrics full of poetry. Their meaning won't remain that uncertain any longer.

CitatIt is funny if you carefully check the cover of End of an Era (that Tarja didn't propose, but accepted).
You will find what seems to be an angel (Tarja's nickname in the official forum of her web page) and a demon or god. Only these two characters dominate the scene. I couldn't find any other characters in the cover at all.
They are standing facing away from each other.
Between them there is turmoil and a strong light, whether striking into or coming out of a cracked heart.
It is definitely not Tarja's heart. Her heart is very healthy and full of love, because she has always listened to it (instead of me); as Tuomas advised her to do in the open letter.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
ne znam da li da se :lol: ili da :cry:

Zakljucak: nekome ce ovde porasti veliki nos... da li Tarji Marcelu ili Tuomi videcemo
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Winter's Son

pa ovo za cover i jeste tachno, to smo i sami zakljuchili(braem ja).....
Citat: Winter's Son poslato Januar 30, 2009, 18:59:53
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:
"Ja kad serem, serem sa stilom..."

Baki

Prvo, g-din Kabuli je vrlo mudro izbegao direktne odgovore na Tuomasove optuzbe da li je tacno da su Tarja i on jedini trazili povecanje honorara za koncerte. Takodje, nije objasnio zasto je njegova g-dja rekla Tuomasu da joj NW vise nije potreban za karijeru. A razlozi koje je dao za otkazivanje severnoamericke turneje ne drze vodu, iskreno. Tacno je da mozda uslovi nisu bas najbolji, ali sta je ona ocekivala, iste uslove i honorare kao u Evropi? Izvini, Tarja, ali ako zelis da osvojis Ameriku, moras da pocnes od malih zagusljivih klubova, strokavih hotela, improvizovanih bekstejdzova bez vecea i kuhinje, daske za peglanje i ostalog...razumem ja da ona voli da se presvlaci bar triput u toku koncerta i da menja mikrofone, ali je li toliko strano nositi jedan kostim ceo nastup, ili raspevavati se u hodniku, ili poneti sopstveno ogledalo ili dasku za peglanje (jebote moja keva nosi ogledalce gde god krene, a veca je diva pet puta od Tarje)? Umesto da bude presrecna sto joj je omoguceno da sa bendom putuje i vidi toliko zemalja i upozna toliko ljudi, ona bi da je svuda tretiraju kao u Finskoj ili Nemackoj gde prodaje platinaste tiraze.
Takodje, verujem da je odnos u bendu jos od pocetka bio na losem nivou (barem izmedju muskog dela i Tarje), ali cini mi se da je MarSSSSelo jos vise udaljio Tarju...Umesto da je pokusao da popravi stvari, on ih je prihvatio takve kakve jesu, i jos ih je pogorsao.....doduse, prema Tarjinoj verziji, on je zasluzan za to sto je ubedio Tarju 2001. da ostane u NW-u....Ali ako ih je toliko zajebavao menadzment, je li bilo nemoguce organizovati sastanak benda i menadzera, ili se jednostavno izvristati na Ewoa kada ga vidi licno (ne zaboravite da je Tarja profesionalna krestacica)? Cemu to neko durenje i kuliranje situacije?
A sto se tice najzanimljivije stvari, tj. Tuomasove platonske ljubavi prema Tarji, iskreno, verujem Kabuliju. Mislim da mu uopste ne bi islo u prilog da slaze za tako neku cinjenicu, posebno zato sto je naveo datum i mesto njihove rasprave po tom pitanju, pa cak i citirao svoje i Tuomasove reci. E sad, da li je to bilo ljudski s njegove i Tarjine strane da tako nesto otkriju javnosti, to je druga prica, mada ga ni po tom pitanju ne osudjujem preterano.....Tuomas se prvi u'vatio u vrzino kolo pljuvanja i prozivanja, tako da mu je to moralo da se ovije o glavu (ukoliko je ovo sto je MarSSSSelo rekao tacno!).....

Ali me je MarSSSSelo definitivno kupio ovom recenicom:

I remained standing, walking around and playing with a squirrel.

Luthien

In our wedding, as a part of a Finnish tradition, a group of \"relatives\" kidnapped the bride. I needed to do some tasks to get her back.

It was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life when I was forced to sing with Nightwish guys the song \"Come cover me\".

They performed it live with some borrowed instruments and equipment and I tried my best (that is definitely not too much in this field) to sing.

I can agree that if there has been a reason for the guys to hate me, this is it!

I totally destroyed the song... I am still sorry and ashamed about it.

kako je ovo cinichno....
nemam rechi :?
i]*Embrace the silence
And listen to me
Our time is short
And my words are pure
For every song the angels sing
And for every leaf that falls
I will be thinking of you
And I'll blow you a kiss*
[/i]

Baki

Ma zezao se za to, kako ne provaljujes?

Luthien

ma znam
bre mislila sam na ono shto sam ja postovala u mom postu
i]*Embrace the silence
And listen to me
Our time is short
And my words are pure
For every song the angels sing
And for every leaf that falls
I will be thinking of you
And I'll blow you a kiss*
[/i]

Illusionist

pa da, sa jedne strane se zezao, a sa druge bio cinichan :roll:
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Illusionist

tuomas-ova reakcija

"Insane!"

Marcelo's idea about a vengenceful mentality is insane and without a link to reality.

Tarja and I had a very special relationship for about 15 years. We never during that time had anything resembling a romantic affair, as a matter of fact nothing along those lines ever happened. The whole thing is a pathetic attempt by a desperate man to gather some sympathy.

I have never commented the lyrics and I will not change that even in this situation. His interpretation is only one interpretation of the lyrics.

Everyone can believe what he/she wants, because this soap-opera will end here as far as I'm concerned.

Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Freya

Neko ovde laze...Toma ili Marcelo..

black_widow

:cow:
chek chek
ovaj kaze da se TOMICA lozio na TARJANA
a TOMICA kaze da MRCJA laze i da se on NIJE lozio na TARJU ili samo kaze da NIJE imao prilika da ostvari'blizi kontakt' sa TARJANOM?

ne ide mi Engleski
pevedite mi PLIZ :cry:
*HOLY TORTURE TRINITY*

~TORTURE SPANKER~

Illusionist

Tuomica kaze da se nikad nije lozio na Tarjanu :lol:
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Lost Lullaby

Ladno Filip Gavrilovicj...on zhivi u UE, znam ja ko je..:D
Might be waiting for someone,
Might be there for us to see,
Might be in need of talking
Might be staring directly at me.....

DREAMERS NEVER REALLY DIE

Who's the one with the sickest mind....now?

.take hold of your time.
.step into the line.

.from loss into your embrace :heart:.

Illusionist

O cemu ti to pricas :shock:
Ne znam sta bih rekao.

Winter's Son

pogledaj 17-to pitanje na budakovim (marselo) odgovorima
Zivi svoj zivot najbolje shto mozesh a drugima isti zagorchavaj, naravno, najbolje shto umesh :saint:

Lost Lullaby

Hvala :)
enivej, meni je ovo skroz provaljeno, mislim, gotovo sam i pretpostavljala koje odgovore cje davati...
Might be waiting for someone,
Might be there for us to see,
Might be in need of talking
Might be staring directly at me.....

DREAMERS NEVER REALLY DIE

Who's the one with the sickest mind....now?

.take hold of your time.
.step into the line.

.from loss into your embrace :heart:.

Jefimija

To sto serenda o tome da se Toma lozio na Tarju je jako nisko i bedno,zna da ce tako postici da stampa pise o tome...negde sam nasla da cak kaze da treba da uporedimo tektove od pre CC-a i ove na njemu i posle, i da vidimo kako on pati posle saznanja da je Tarja sa Marselinom....takvi izleti su mu dno dna...lik treba da umukne...a i Tarja me razocarava sto dozvoljava da glupi gaucos daje izjave u njeno ime i stavlaj te gluposti na njen oficijalni sajt....dobro je sto je i ta fama prosla...zaista je licila na jeftinu latino sapunicu

The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

And slips her banshee smile

Borovnica Crew  :drinkers:

Send me the pillow....the one that you dream on

Arwen

Koji ku''ac se ovaj Marchello uopšte miješa???????????Joj,ova Tarja nikad neće doći k sebi....što ga ne odje''e više...
I hate when they think I'm just I child

Lomelinven

Citat: PlanetHell poslato Jun 17, 2006, 21:44:49
tuomas-ova reakcija

"Insane!"

Marcelo's idea about a vengenceful mentality is insane and without a link to reality.

Tarja and I had a very special relationship for about 15 years. We never during that time had anything resembling a romantic affair, as a matter of fact nothing along those lines ever happened. The whole thing is a pathetic attempt by a desperate man to gather some sympathy.

I have never commented the lyrics and I will not change that even in this situation. His interpretation is only one interpretation of the lyrics.

Everyone can believe what he/she wants, because this soap-opera will end here as far as I'm concerned.

juju :shock:

e ja nikad nisam pratila ove gluposti, ali ovo stvarno nema smisla strasno, da tako s'ru da prostite ...

Nightwish_Maniac

Even though he knows Tarja many years before me, he never could achieve his goal.
In this meeting I clearly told him that his chances to be with Tarja were gone.
I needed to tell him that there was no reason to keep on trying any longer, since I married her.

As usual he didn't speak much, but he said to me that nobody was going to be able to stop his love for Tarja.

After this unhappy meeting, everything changed. Sta je ovo jebote nikada ni sam ovo procitala a i ne verujem!
Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Winter's Son

gde si, bre, to, jebote, nashla? :shock:
kad se to jebeno desilo...?

chess

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703211904/http://www.tarjaturunen.com/fans.html
Tu sve pishe,al mi se chini da bar pola laze ko pas,ali nesto je i istina.
Za ovo gore....hmmm.....moguce je..ali ovo ''but he said to me that nobody was going to be able to stop his love for Tarja'' , je sumnjivo ali veoma moguce.

Nightwish_Maniac

Citat: chessmaster poslato Avgust 15, 2008, 19:50:45
http://web.archive.org/web/20070703211904/http://www.tarjaturunen.com/fans.html
Tu sve pishe,al mi se chini da bar pola laze ko pas,ali nesto je i istina.
Za ovo gore....hmmm.....moguce je..ali ovo ''but he said to me that nobody was going to be able to stop his love for Tarja'' , je sumnjivo ali veoma moguce. Ali pitam se zasto bi marcelo lagao. Ipak ja verujem u Tuomasa

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Crownless Phoenix

jel ja leeepo pricam :
TOMA JE ZACOPAN (BIO) U TACU!!!
ejd sad kazite da izmisljam :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
.               The Shamrock crew

I am singin' for my pleasure
An' that's my only measure
That's my cure for livin'
When I'm feelin' bad

NaxSwanheart

Citat: Crownless Phoenix poslato Avgust 16, 2008, 11:30:51

ejd sad kazite da izmisljam :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pretpostawljash. otkud znash shta je swe tu bilo... to samo oni znaju.

LoveGhost

Jao :roll: ... Mislim da je vise od pola glupost i preterivanje... Mozda je on i voleo Tarju, to mu niko nije mogao zabraniti ;) ali ne verujem da je otislo tako daleko... I nije mi jasno zasto je Tarja pustala da on daje tolike izjave u njeno ime... Uopste ne simpatisem njenog muza xD
"Anette and Tarja should have a daughter together.
Then all the arguments would be over!"

Neke od najgorih stvari ucinjene su najboljim namerama

moth

Nego...
jel Tomas uopshte imao neku devojku i periodu izmedju 1996 i 2004?
Nemoguce da je svo to vreme samo gledao u Tarju i patio za njom... :/
Sa druge strane, ako je tu i tamo imao neshto zhensko za svo to vreme(kao shto verujem da jeste), to bi bio fin nachin da se dokazhe da mu do Tarje nije bilo stalo u tom smislu.
Ali ja mislim da je njemu svejedno ko shta misli, i da mu nije do toga da bilo shta bilo kome dokazuje, shto je pametno sa njegove strane.
Ignorisanje je uvek najbolji nachin odbrane(kad imash posla sa budalom).
And then we turn around and find all forests gone,
and find all stars and stories gone
And then we turn around and find all faeries gone,
and find all dragon faeries gone

~Nymphadora~

Citat: Crownless Phoenix poslato Avgust 16, 2008, 11:30:51
jel ja leeepo pricam :
TOMA JE ZACOPAN (BIO) U TACU!!!
jeeej, slažemo se! :DD

Čoveče. Kako mrzim tog tipa -.-"
Uništio je Nightwish (iako je to bilo pre nego što sam uopšte znala šta je nightwish, ali dobro). Izmanipulisao je Tarju i, izgleda, mom omiljenom kompozitoru oduzeo ljubav. Stoka.

Nađi je
Zavedi je
Pripitomi je
Okrivi je
Praznik za sve
However cold the wind and rain,
I'll be there to ease up your pain.
However cruel the mirrors of sin,
Remember, beauty is found within.

Crownless Phoenix

Citat: moth poslato Maj 25, 2010, 03:05:24
Nego...
jel Tomas uopshte imao neku devojku i periodu izmedju 1996 i 2004?

prikladnije pitanje, da li je Tuomas imao devojku od '96 do danas? xD
.               The Shamrock crew

I am singin' for my pleasure
An' that's my only measure
That's my cure for livin'
When I'm feelin' bad

Lomelinven

Ili decka?

Mislim, nismo mi homofobicni...Nego, cista radoznalost. XD

moth

:) Zapazhen je fenomen da ljudi biseksualne orijentacije imaju mnogo izrazheniju kreativnost od ostalih, i da su skloniji umetnosti...
Mozhda Thomas zapravo skriva svoj ljubavni zhivot kako se to ne bi odrazilo na uspeh nw-a :)
And then we turn around and find all forests gone,
and find all stars and stories gone
And then we turn around and find all faeries gone,
and find all dragon faeries gone